GALLERY | Powder Room Interior
Defined by exclusivity, sophistication and extravagance...
- Over 3,000 square feet, two levels with an exclusive VIP lounge on the upper level
- A glass passage is hidden on the dance floor as the entrance of a wine cellar at the basement, with over hundreds of exceptional collection of fine and rare wine, sake, champagne and whiskey.
- Powder Room’s space is full of artistic flair, featuring art pieces from acclaimed photographer, Victor Demarchelier.
- Ultra-stylish art lighting and state-of-art audio system
- A fully equipped DJ booth with LED lighting that can be customized depending on the mood or party of the night
- Ability to accommodate any type of events, from an intimate dinner, parties of 15 and up to large receptions of 250 people
- The most upbeat music played by a diverse array of internationally acclaimed DJs
- Celebrity guest chefs to host exclusive dinners at Powder Room in a Pop-up format
- Easily accessible location – 5 minute walk from The Vale & 1 minute walk from Bar Gyu+